View Single Post
Old 04-13-20, 06:42 PM
ridingfool

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by mjac
You mean from last Saturday until today, the same size and color jacket went from $87 to $300? This is even crazier then I thought. I wonder what the reasoning is behind this madness. Maybe it's just alogorithms but it has got me. This just enforces the idea that you have to keep monitoring this Amazon page because anything can happen.
received my jacket today and as luck would have it it was raining for the start of my commute to work.so the first 3 miles was rain and the jacket worked really good kept me dry then the rain stopped. And sun came out temperature was about 65 so left the jacket on to climb a decent hill and see if I would overheat and for the most part was impressed with the jacket would I use it in temperatures above 65 probably not.also as others have said it’s by no means a cycling jacket but for my commute to work will be great addition to what I already use. For the price I paid am extremely happy with the jacket . If I were to have paid full price or even half price that jelly Hanson website has it for maybe not so much but will see on a full rain ride how it is . So I would like to thank Mac and polar for the posts . Or I would of missed out on a great jacket for my needs
Likes For ridingfool: