View Single Post
Old 04-11-22, 07:13 AM
macstuff 

Bikes: A Blue One and 2 Green One's, then there's the Yellow one. And oh, yeah, a Black One. Did I mention the Red One?

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 195 Times in 82 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
Look, there's a lot of room between the stupidity of charging down a yellow line and your implied duty for us to keep out of drivers' ways. No, I'm not going to ride on a sidewalk (illegal in my state), and if a driver is going to have to wait to pass me safely when I'm legally riding on a road, too bad. The roads are chock full of slow moving motor vehicles, it's part of our duty as drivers to deal with that reasonably. And if the busy street is the most convenient for my riding, I have no obligation to take an out of the way side street and won't.

I don't own a $5000 bicycle and that has absolutely nothing to do with this.
Seems your answers all come from the same place. Misplaced entitlement.
You have no obligation to die early either bye-the-way.
Or, to take the abuse from the motorists, but you seem to enjoy it, sooooo....
Entitlement has EVERYTHING to do with it. That is all this post is about. You might want to look up the definition.
Is 2k enough for a bike? Now tell me you dont have a 2k bike to try and prove an inane point.
Seems you also stray and add things to other peoples posts that obviously weren't intended, being disingenuously standard.
Do you even ride your bikes or do you sit and look at them?
I lurk here every now and again and I'd say your moniker is spot on.

Your best bet might be to drive your car and set the example.