View Single Post
Old 12-02-07, 06:21 PM
joshandlauri
Got another new bike

Bikes: pacific elite 3.1 w/upgrades and street slicks, got an iron horse maverick now, cannondale sr800, gt gtr pro rival

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Where I live:

Dundalk, Md about 60,000 people, Locally I have a 12 mile run that has nice shoulders, very rarely I have to ride the sidewalk due a bridge, some hills, but over all a nice local ride

Where I work:

Just outside of my town is Essex, Md, where I work, I ride eastern ave 7 miles to work, State now made it a bike route so I a decent bike lane most of the way, 2 small hills, nice 30 minute ride,I stop a lights or use crosswalks (when safe), in the morning no traffic, after noon more congested, I ride against traffic on the way home either in the bike lane or sidewalk. I just made a DIY light. I do say HI to other bikers, though being winter I might see 1 or 2 a day, during the warm weather there was 10 or more a day.
I put on about 60 miles a week, when I get in better shape i'll do more. will be getting a perfromance illumilite jacket soon, think safty

Type of Riding:
MTB at heart, love it. Started commuting with my MTB bike and tires, switch to slicks. Will buy a new MTB in the spring and hit the trails