View Single Post
Old 10-23-22, 12:07 AM
sjanzeir
BF's Resident Dumbass

Bikes: 1990 Raleigh Flyer (size 21"); 2014 Trek 7.6 FX (size 15"); 2014 Trek 7.6 FX (size 17.5"); 2019 Dahon Mu D9; 2020 Dahon Hemingway D9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
Liked 1,493 Times in 496 Posts

Casper is back with us, most likely for good this time. His owner fell ill and could no longer take care of him because she had to travel abroad for treatment, so she gave him back to us, along with three other cats she owned, all of whom we had given away to new forever homes. Unfortunately, a few months ago, Casper slipped off her balcony and fell a few stories down, hitting another balcony downstairs. He was found with multiple broken bones, but alive and breathing. She nursed him through to a full recovery and perfect health.

The little one is Otto. I found Otto at a gas station I had pulled into to check my phone one very early morning about three weeks ago. He was terrified and hungry and covered in what looked and felt like molten tar. It took my wife a few days to clean up what turned out to be a very sweet, very needy little kitten.

Lucky the ragdoll was abandoned at the nearby vet because his owners "got themselves a younger kitten," so we picked him up and brought him home.