Old 09-29-22, 09:38 AM
mvnsnd

Bikes: Factor O2, Caad10, Caad2

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by MoAlpha
I am thinking of dropping Zwift. I was using it for structured training and group rides, but the groups are polarized training poison and Rouvy now has a custom workout feature, which will take care of my structure and controlled long-easy needs. What I need most is mildly stimulating visuals to accompany music or voice material and Rouvy provides that at a bargain price, since my wife and I can share a subscription. I also find the Zwift visuals depressingly bad. Rouvy uses video and the routes are pretty cool.
I have used Rouvy in the past and the worst part for me was when it changed slope, it took way to much power before actually settling to what it should be. Hopefully they have addressed that. But the videos were good.
Another one I've used is Velo Reality Generally good video, good courses and connects to smart trainers. No ability to do workouts that I recall though. And I think its a solo developer, so don't count on much support.
Road Grand Tours is another Zwift competitor and looks like they have been integrated into the Wahoo X world.