Old 01-10-24, 09:18 AM
PedalingWalrus

Bikes: Corvid Sojourner, Surly Ice Cream Truck, Co-Motion Divide, Co-Motion Java Tandem, Salsa Warbird, Salsa Beargrease, Carver Tandem

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked 435 Times in 227 Posts
I can't stand these movies. Sorry. I can't even watch past the opening titles after the monologue. Activities and more importantly hyping up of these activities is completely uninteresting to me. People on 'vacations' or without jobs and choose to do some ridiculous feat where they rush rush rush, hurry hurry hurry, do not sleep, suffer for the purpose of being somewhere the fastest is nothing I would ever aspire to and nothing that brings peace into my soul if I chose to watch it. I'm weird that way. I don't support any of the current activities on Mt.Everest either (these foolish industries are connected by a common thread of people wanting to go on ego trips), they climb, watch others die, leave thousands of pounds of trash behind on the climb ... I have no interest of supporting, admiring, promoting or participating in these industries... same with pretty much any wild video Red Bull puts out ... I could ramble on but I think if You have read this far your eyes are probably already watering :-)
Likes For PedalingWalrus: