Old 12-30-18, 10:27 PM
Paletti

Bikes: 1985 DeRosa SLX, 1994 DeRosa Primato, 2009 DeRosa x-light, 1993 Paletti, 1983 Colnago aero cx, 1984 Colnago Mexico, 1983 Colner strato professional, 2016 Colnago V1-R

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rccardr
Atala made nice bikes, and I like them a lot.
Unfortunately, Atala did not make bikes that would be considered 'high end' in today's market, which is somewhat depressed.
My best price estimate is $750 as is, if you can get that, take it and walk away. My guess is that you would not receive an offer that high, even on eBay, and with their 10% fee, you're really looking at $675 plus the hassle of shipping.
If you're willing to put up with shipping multiple small parts, you might be ale to better that number by parting out the bike and frame.
spot on in terms of value. Parts are mismatched and none are super rare/desirable. Frame is probably in the 400-500 range since it has a nice chrome finish and looks in great shape. If you are looking for most money then strip it down and list parts separately. But if selling the whole thing on eBay 750 is about what you are looking at.