Old 12-29-19, 05:45 AM
whitecat

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
The problem is, you are all pretty much sheepish in your responses. Thats may sound derogative but it isnt, it is simply that, for instance - if I am going around minding my own bussiness without attacking or harrasing anyone - I expect the same from others.

Now, if someone is stupid enough to attack me just out of nowhere, I will react violently back - I do not know are they armed or not - so I will proceed with maximum force available to me - in order to break their attack as much as possible in shortest amount of time - so not to give them an opportunity to harm me. I think that is an measured response to someone not knowing me, attacking me on the street. I do not know you, and you attack me, I am going to assume that you want to kill me - and I am going to respond accordingly. That means that the assailant at a minimum wont walk for a long long time, at worst - he is probably going to be dead.

People get hurt or even killed because in most instances they react meekly and inadequate. I, however, think that if somebody is brazen enough to be attacking someone they do not know, putting their health and life under attack, an similar answer is in order. Since I do not know what I am dealing with, I must assume the worst - that they are trying to kill me - and in response I will deal maximum available force back.

I really cannot fathom what is wrong with people to attack cyclists. What, they do not think that some of us also drive cars? So when I am driving my car, they will be all normal, and when I sit on my bike, they will attack me? What is wrong with their brains? Too stupid to think I might sit in my car and then flatten them?