Hondo Gravel
Life Feeds On Life

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4416 Post(s)
Liked 4,525 Times in 3,027 Posts
Best hippy bike?

One of these will become a hippy bike. I’m leaning towards the one speed with flat pedals great with a pair of Chuck Taylors. Since I no longer train on bikes because I’m burned out. The focus of the a bike now is utility like cruising around the campground or cruising to get a 6 pack or a spin to a swimming hole. Maintaining 6 bikes is too expensive and too much of a PITA. Since I’m into walking and hiking now the bike is more for fun. Install the hippy bike with a bag frame and gas tank style bag with the standard seat post bag. Water bottle cages and a nite rider light mount. The stuff I already have no no expenses. A cruiser so to speak. Simplifying activities to where they are actually fun and not a chore. Recharge everything I guess you can say. Focus on one bike the rest are going into storage for my questionable sanity before I go insane . Going back to the KISS concept, Keep It Simple Stupid. Suggestions?

Found this ice cold renegade I feel obligated to drink it lol. Hiding behind the bottled water.

After a few energy drinks I decided to ride all my bikes so be it. But there will be a hippy bike in the stable.

Last edited by Hondo Gravel; 01-10-23 at 02:40 PM. Reason: AC/DC