josh672@l
Aluminum Ally

Bikes: 6ku urban track, fixed gear, wabi sub-15's

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Stop stop stop ✋️ 🛑 ✋️

THE THREAD IS ABOUT TRYING TO FIND QUALITY NON-LEATHER TOE CLIP DOUBLE STRAPS. PLEASE KINDLY SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ALL THIS OTHER NONSENSE. I'M SURE THERE IS A REDDlT FORUM AVAILABLE FOR WHATEVER NONSENSE YOU WEIRDOS DESIRE TO QUIBBLE BACK AND FORTH ABOUT.

Anyhow, there is a website called the Brooklyn Bike Doctor where they are selling Cinelli Duo Straps and they claim they are made with synthetic leather lined with nylon. Sorry can't post a link because this forum says I can't. Just Google "cinelli synthetic leather double straps" and look for the Brooklyn Bike Doctor site if you are interested.

Every other marketplace on the internet says that the Cinelli duo straps are genuine leather.

So either this Brooklyn Bike Doctor is lying to sell leather straps to New York hipsters (which is likely because this "Doctor" can't even spell the word "white" correctly on his website), or every other marketplace is calling them guinuine leather because they think that's what people want or are just propagating misinformation from all the other sites.

I couldn't find the straps on Cinelli's website, maybe because there are so many bike accessory products and no search function, or maybe they dont make them anymore, or maybe they just dont post them there which is weird because the kink pedal straps are listed there.

Anyhow I can't find the Wellgo synthetic leather double straps, just their leather double straps, and their pedal straps, which are obviously something different.

Anyhow I'm sick of looking, and I'm sick of all the other malarkey in this thread. The cinelli duo straps are exceptional because they have leather/synthetic-leather and a layer of vinyl to prevent stretching, and then another layer of whatever leather again, and their buckle system is said to be the best in the business.

I'm sorry cows, i'm sorry millitant vegans, and im sorry all you people with your brain so clogged with beef fat that you can't help but react like a bunch of psychopathic Karens every time someone mentions the word vegan.

I'm getting the cinelli duo straps, or im just going to get two vp synthetic leather straps on each pedal/clips, or maybe I will just go single because they're easier to adjust and i ride fixed with brake anyways (I aint gonna ruin my gatorskins just to do cool tricks). 😤 💪👌

I also plead guilty to answering an ancient post, and thank the previous poster for the recommending the use of two pairs of single straps in place of the double straps.

Last edited by josh672@l; 11-06-22 at 02:27 AM.
Likes For josh672@l: