Old 12-02-22, 01:25 PM
70sSanO

Bikes: 1986 Cannondale SR400 (Flat bar commuter), 1988 Cannondale Criterium XTR, 1992 Serotta T-Max, 1995 Trek 970

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
Liked 2,164 Times in 1,323 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer
...and he could have visited the top cardiologist local to him, after waiting three months for a new patient appointment, and dropped dead on the trip home. The cycling component is only the reason it showed up in the cycling publication where it read it.
I would think if someone walks into an emergency room with chest pains, they would run some tests to determine if there was an issue. If it were serious, you would most likely get admitted, or a referral to speed things up. Might not be the top cardiologist, but better than nothing.

And they are obligated to uphold the hippocratic oath, which according the the internet in its original form is...
I swear by Apollo Healer, by Asclepius, by Hygieia, by Panacea, and by all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.

Probably not as good as the Dalai Lama, but at least you've got that going for you.

John
Likes For 70sSanO: