Old 03-07-23, 03:08 PM
Sactown_Albert 

Bikes: 2017 Sage Skyline, 2015 Co-Motion Periscope Tandem, 2012 Soma Smoothie, 2006 Kona Jake, 1986 Miyata Nine Twelve, 1977 Peugeot UO18c, 1977 Peugeot PRN10, 1974 Allegro Schweitzermeister Model 76, 1972 Hugo Rickert Spezial

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked 591 Times in 190 Posts
You may want to email Greg Softley at Cyclomondo

Originally Posted by danielcytryn
Thank you so much for your response! I did get in touch with SSSink but the price is very high for a custom job. Probably between $500 and $1000. He also said that even if I supplied the vector files, price wouldn't go down that much... Trying hard to find someone who's done it before.
Greg Doesn’t have any Super Luxe decals listed on his site but most of the other decals you need are there and he can probably fabricate the Super Luxe decals for a lot less than the quote you got from SSIInk. His direct email is at his website at www.Cyclomondo.net. Greg is very responsive to emails. He has helped me with decals for two Allegro restorations. He is in Australia, but the decals fit in a letter envelope so shipping is negligible and reliable. Here is a shot of my current Allegro restoration project with decals he provided me just a few weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing your Super Luxe restoration.

Likes For Sactown_Albert: