Paul Barnard
For The Fun of It

Bikes: Lynskey GR300, Lynskey Backroad, Litespeed T6, Lynskey MT29, Burley Duet

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2135 Post(s)
Liked 1,647 Times in 829 Posts
Originally Posted by Fastfingaz
I did that ride , the one right before the Covid , so as the name suggests ride the parish I said ok I'll do it , all the while thinking it was like the old ride New Orleans years back , I got there with a mountain bike and snacks and drinks , cuz that's what ride N. O. Was , everybody crossed the intersection at the same time , anyway everybody was at their best with their road bikes Lol I had agreed to do it even though I hadn't been on my bike for a while , I figured I'd just hang back with the girls and have fun well there was none of that plus there was a slight breeze a little windy to boot but since there was two or Three different distances I chose the 35 miles and even then I had to cut the course I mighta done 25 , but nobody was counting but me , when I got back I put the tank back in my truck and went and Had a beer ,,,
The first 20 miles was pretty well hammer down. The rest of it, up until the 45 mile mark, was spirited. My legs got HEAVY for the last 5 miles. The jambalaya and cheetos were delicious.
Likes For Paul Barnard: