rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked 5,649 Times in 2,924 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
I have no idea what happened to Rsob, beyond what he has posted .... like the rest of us. All me have is displayed our prejudices.

I have experienced the coal-rolling, the close calls, being forced off the road, had things thrown at me .... the verbal abuse is too petty to mention.

As @livedarklions ' example explains ... past occurrences don't affect the probability of future actions. Even if every one of us had the same experience as Rsob and were told after by the perpetrators that their actions were deliberate .... until the people who threatened Rsob spoke up we would never know ..... The fact that so many of us have experienced similar things are not dispositive ....

I know what I assume .... but none of us know ....
during each of those events the planets were in full retrograde and that made the people throw stuff, yell, shoot and otherwise endanger my life. That’s the only thing I can prove or not.

Oh then there was the time my wife and I were riding our tandem out by some corn fields and a pickup pulls along side and throws a vanilla milkshake on us. We were just minding our own business riding near the shoulder with zero traffic. It was quite delicious but not my preferred way to taste it. That had to be a retrograde, I mean reprobate, moment too.