Old 05-04-21, 11:00 AM
seibaatgung

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 2old
The one in the picture is obviously a seat post mount, while the first one I referenced can be placed on the underside of the frame. The bag is just for tools.
No I mean what's the brand and make of the bag? I've never seen a corner bag that also goes to the side. It's less aero, but might be a convenient tradeoff for weight.
Originally Posted by Pop N Wood
Like 2old said the strap on SKS bottle mounts let you put a water bottle pretty much anywhere

https://www.amazon.com/SKS-Germany-1...37325585&psc=1

They obviously are not strong enough for a battery, especially one hanging upside down. If you want to mount a battery on the underside of your down tube you have a few options. If you have a steel frame you can drill and install rivnuts, put a bottle mount where you want it. A second option is radiator hose clamps to connect the battery mount where you want it. Since the battery will be hanging upside down in either case I would also put a velcro wrap around the battery.
Aluminum, not steel. Is there something like a radiator hose clamp that mounts on the other side to the bolts that are there?