View Single Post
Old 11-27-22, 10:51 AM
VegasJen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
Liked 553 Times in 299 Posts
Originally Posted by Shadco
I’m thinking a treatise on the difference between CO2 inflators vs frame pumps would be interesting.

Give me some time. I'll see what I can do.
Originally Posted by Milton Keynes
Sorry to hear about your spill. I can sympathize, because October of last year I took a spill myself and broke a bone in my right hand. Had to undergo surgery to have a screw put in the bone, and then a few months of physical therapy to undo the weakness in my hand from having it splinted up and unused for a few weeks. Not the best time in my life...
I understand. Especially being my dominant hand, I still haven't regained my previous strength. Want to know the funny thing? Despite my arm being in a splint, I had a 10k scheduled the very next day. Do you think a little think like a broken wrist would stop me? HA!
Originally Posted by tempocyclist
Welcome back! Hope you're well and truly on the mend now.

And yes, you were missed. There was even a "Where is VegasJen" thread, but it got deleted as (I think) it went against forum rules.

😂😂😂😂😂
Awww! I feel so cared for and missed!
Originally Posted by tomato coupe
You seem to crash a lot.
Actually, I don't. It was just a really odd occurrence of several crashes in a short period of time. I think the last "crash" before those was more than a year earlier and resulted in little more than some scraps and a couple of bruises.