Old 06-30-22, 07:34 PM
GhostRider62

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
Liked 2,097 Times in 1,314 Posts
Originally Posted by burnthesheep
You don't ride a TT bike, you ride a recumbent. So no, you try to keep it on topic. "TT bike" isn't remotely vague. There's even a youtube video where Campanaerts already did this in a youtube video..........with a TT bike. TT bike is a recognized class of bike, with geometry and other rules within many series.

You love to derail these topics with your recumbent stuff. It is perfectly fine to be as proud as you are about it, but you don't stay ON TOPIC. Sometimes, it's "close enough" to being on topic. Frequently it isn't. Would it make sense for an unrestricted e-bike person posting up in the topic to contribute to "Would one TT bike win a full pro team of road racers?". No it wouldn't. Neither would a recumbent person trying to wedge into the topic so they can backdoor brag either.

So, here's the results sheet. So........do you deny facts also? Recumbent and handcycle class.
https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=277148&embed=1
And........on the USA Cycling page:
Results for Carolinas Cycling Association (NC/SC) Regional Time Trial Championship - USA Cycling

You've got a pride problem with this, and it permeates the forum with some of the topics. Advice is to take it from an 11 down to like a 5 or 6, out of 10.
I have not ridden a recumbent bike for over a year. I have a TT bike. You mischaracterized me completely. I have not been a member here for years. I think you mistake me for ridabent member.

What I know about you from here and other forums? You are a relatively new rider. You purchased speed with fancy equipment and probably have a low CdA powered by a mediocre FTP getting you some local TT wins. Big deal. How about you take it down a notch or two