View Single Post
Old 05-15-19, 08:32 PM
rseeker

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked 149 Times in 104 Posts
Sunday afternoon, a "bathtub ride", down out of the hills, across the valley and up the other side, then down across and up again, then down and up onto the home hill.

Last night a long two hour meander after dark. Solid ride. Two dog encounters and one long multi-part honking-at by a passing pick-up.

Originally Posted by JanMM
CDC reports that temporary side effects are a result of the strong defense against shingles created by shingrix. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/shi...rix/index.html
Part 1 for me was a month and a half ago. Most significant vaccine side effects I have ever had but quite tolerable and gone within about 6 days. Looking forward - not - to second shot at 2-6 months interval.
Thanks for the link.

My part 1 was over in about a day, but this time was a lot worse. Saturday was miserable, I was just absolutely flattened and had a to cut short a shopping trip to come home and collapse. By Sunday evening though I was pretty good and squeezed a ride in.

At the pharmacy I asked the person giving me the shot how the side effects would be this time around. She said they're usually not as bad as the first time, but that had the feeling of comforting words without factual backing. It was worse.

But I'm sure yours will go better.

Last edited by rseeker; 05-15-19 at 08:45 PM.