View Single Post
Old 08-03-22, 12:27 AM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Liked 1,621 Times in 927 Posts
We'll, you totally *could* solve Portlands house affordability problem. Just quit allowing banks to approve home loans &/or put a 200% capitol gains tax on all home sale profits.

Easy. No home sales & prices are frozen.

Wheres my Nobel?

You see, the thing is, is that we like unregulated free-market capitalism & that's that. Quit blaming the coast for being the dumping grounds for the fly-over states misguided economic policies.

Reality is: Masi-dude would rather be homeless in Portland with it's resources, money, opportunity, & potential for connectedness & chance for social mobility than be isolated in a place with a cheap house, lots of land obligation, high transportation cost & a dead end, no-pay, hopeless job at a grain silo. He's broke with no money either way. At least, to him, Portland offers an up-side. Else, he'd be elsewhere.

Yep. Masi dude is a sad sorry sack. What does that say about where he moved from?

Again, how is this c&v? It's not.
The worlds problems will not be solved today.
Start caring about your neighbor.
Relationships change lives.

I can't believe I'm defending our garbage people, but jeez dude? The disgust is misplaced. Try kindness instead.

If this thread is REALLY about the bike, next time just offer to buy it instead. Suck it up & save us the melty snowflake fable of sadness. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps & take action to make your community great (again.)

BTW: I B T L

Last edited by base2; 08-03-22 at 12:36 AM.