View Single Post
Old 10-10-22, 11:23 AM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4828 Post(s)
Liked 7,819 Times in 3,704 Posts
Back to work after being down-and-out with COVID last week. A couple of really rough days, but doing much better since. Energy level is still down a bit, and I'm left with a lingering deep congestion in my lungs that I'm trying to clear out. Today, I'm trying to get caught up on work stuff that didn't get handled last week. I'm hoping to get on my bike tomorrow for a while - probably Zwift.

Being stuck at home last week, I spent some time dealing with some maintenance issues on my bikes, but still have an unresolved odd ping/click noise in the rear end of my Stork. I've taken apart, cleaned, and greased the rear hub, cassette, and freehub body multiple times. The cassette and chain were also replaced. Nothing seems to make a difference. The timing of the noise doesn't seem to coordinate with the rotation of any specific part. It's pretty irritating that I haven't been able to sort it out.