Old 09-22-21, 07:46 PM
Senathon

Bikes: Posiden X for Practice, Need one for road and light gravel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Getting back to biking

I have edited this so many times it is not funny before posting. I used to enjoy running for a very long time and biking to everywhere I wanted to go. I quit for a knee injury and became an overweight's gamer. Now after having a major surgery, my old sports doctor/coach is advising me to get in biking full time(slow speeds, and working on endurance). I went from 240 pounds to 155 pounds and lost 20% of my good muscle mass due to the surgery.

Due to my current health, I am restricted to town biking or using an indoor bike conversion. Initially I am going to start training in my home at low speeds to build my endurance to adjust to bike riding. I am currently on a budget to $500 initial for a bike(or bike and upgrade parts), which I can upgrade later.

So what bike do you recommend me buying that I can use with an indoor bike conversion for a few months and then I can also use in town initially, then for upgrade longer distances(20 to 30k a day) for endurance training? I know I want a road bike since everything is flat and paved around here.