View Single Post
Old 04-28-21, 01:46 AM
LisaG71

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by staehpj1
I am a little confused about what the OP is asking for. The concern over ATVs seems to imply riding off road or on dirt roads. Not sure though, I may be reading them wrong. If so please ignore my comments or clarify what you are saying.

I have not been to Stonington, but have been to and ridden on other parts of the Maine coast. I have found the drivers there pretty laid back and courteous. I grew up and lived most of my pre retirement life in Maryland and have lived in Florida in recent years. It strikes me that if the OP finds drivers in Maine to be a problem they are likely to really hate the drivers in Maryland and Florida. Come to think of it the same goes for pretty much everywhere in between.

I'd suggest that the OP probably either needs to get used to traffic or decide to ride somewhere off of the public highways. Riding down the east coast is likely to be a harrowing experience unless they are at least a bit traffic tolerant. I'd suggest working on that or taking up a different activity.
or how about not being mean? and talking to the poster as they aren't reading the thread. you could have not even bothered to post your MEAN comment either.