Old 11-21-21, 01:47 PM
Russ Roth

Bikes: 2010 Carrera Volans, 2015 C-Dale Trail 2sl, 2017 Raleigh Rush Hour, 2017 Blue Proseccio, 1992 Giant Perigee, 80s Gitane Rallye Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,024 Times in 723 Posts
Probikekit can be a mixed bag in my experience. I ordered some track hubs from them and they took weeks to arrive, this was right at the start of the pandemic and it seemed the hubs weren't in stock like claimed and Italy was shut down. I've had two other orders from them that arrived successfully and in a reasonable time frame. Currently I had/have 3 lights on order which were supposedly in stock. It took 3 days to even ship, the lights were returned to them by the shipper the same day for some reason, and when I tried to find out what was going on I ended having to go through facebook messenger since there was no one available on their chat for 3 days. My initial email wasn't responded to until this morning and that person apparently never talked to the messenger person. Either way the claim was that it would be a couple of more days to process the order and ship them out again so I just requested a refund. Be aware, even though they're based in the UK, they're collecting sales tax depending on your state, not certain how that works.
I've never used wiggle but I think they're the same as chainreactioncycles which I've done ok with. Nothing bad, nothing amazing. I've found merlin cycles to often have the best deal and I've bought campy from them so you might want to check their prices.