Old 04-08-20, 02:01 PM
eeuuugh

Bikes: Aerotek 4000, Trek 950, Huffy Nel Lusso

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 49 Posts
My treasure for your trash!

I have some parts I'd like to get rid of. Please let me know if you're interested in any of them.

Mongoose "Pro Class" BMX wheels GONE
20" 36 hole rims laced to Shimano VIA hubs with a 16 tooth Shimano freewheel. Greasy, dusty, and there's some latex paint on the front wheel, but no rust or corrosion, and very little wear. Front hub could use a repack, rear is silky smooth.

Lambert hubs and front derailleur
High flange, 36 hole, newer bearings. Hubs and derailleur are in excellent cosmetic condition, original skewers have some scraping and rust. The rear hub has all the original hardware and also some unoriginal hardware. I inherited someone's project and now you can inherit it in turn.

Nitto bag/basket racks
A Nitto RBW51 with two sets of struts, and a Nitto M18 with one set of struts and the "diving board". Early models with no brazeon light mounts. Includes all original hardware and Nitto P-clamps. One of the struts of the RBW51 has a spot worn about 1/3 of the way through where something was rubbing. Shouldn't affect use.

Campy Nuovo Record 25.0mm seatpost
Missing some hardware. Needs a polish.

Cinelli 1R stem
105mm extension, 26.4 clamp diameter. Cracked wedge. Some wear.

TDC cottered bottom bracket
TDC bottom bracket cups with Flandria 56-2 cottered spindle, and a replacement lockring. Trust me, you would not have wanted to use the original. All bearing surfaces are smooth and excellent with no pitting.

I also have a set of MKS FD-7 folding pedals new in box, never installed on a bike, can't put any more pictures on this post but you can google them. the box is a little dinged up but the pedals are unused.

I'm looking for:
A 26.4mm seatpost of decent quality;
A Brooks B17, C17, or wider, preferably with cutout;
3x7, 3x8, or 3x9 thumb shifters;
An MTB triple crankset, doesn't have to be anything fancy, shorter than 175mm, would be nice if it came with a bottom bracket;
A Sram automatix or Sturmey Archer S2 or S2C hub;
A Shimano Nexus 3-speed bellcrank assembly;
36 258mm stainless steel spokes, preferably black;
One or two nice 26" rims, and/or two nice 650b rims;
A set of MKS Lambda or Grip King pedals if you have them laying around.

Send me a PM to discuss anything, none of this stuff is doing me any good and I'd love to get rid of it!

Last edited by eeuuugh; 04-09-20 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Corrected Nitto rack model, sold wheels elsewhere