View Single Post
Old 04-09-20, 08:55 AM
Mad Honk 

Bikes: Paramount, Faggin, Ochsner, Ciocc, Basso

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1303 Post(s)
Liked 1,910 Times in 1,140 Posts
As much as it pains me to do, this old friend is now too big for me. I have spent most of this spring restoring it to something ride-able. And this is not one of those War Department edicts, as the last few have been. So this oldie but goodie is in need of a new home. 58 cm 1986 Schwinn Peloton. It comes with all the stuff you see, which is period correct for the 1986 model. Also included is a pair of bottle cages in matching powder coat, white look pedals. I have the brake pads but I suggest a replacement set of new ones. It will need wheels and tires, A Suntour 6/7 freewheel, a few spacers and star washers for the brakes, cables and a chain, seat. This one will be a great starter bike for someone new to CV. I just can't continue working of this one that I will not be able to ride. It will probably cost $75 to ship using shipbikes. As always cost of shipping and a reassurance that it will be ridden and not flipped. Again the order of replies will be the way it is dealt with. PM the sad Honk

Last edited by Mad Honk; 04-09-20 at 08:59 AM.
Likes For Mad Honk: