Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,409 Times in 902 Posts
Originally Posted by Charles Wahl
What's not to like?
No preview when hovering over thread title
Much less use of color for differentiating information
Extremely small difference between bold for threads with new posts since last read, and non-bold for ones where nothing is new
Way too much white space; looks like it's meant for phone reading, not for a computer screen
Avatar images so small now as to be pointless
Distinction between posts in a thread is just a thin line; harder to tell where one post ends and another begins
Why can't thread starter and last poster be on the same line, saving height for each thread listing? Seems like fewer threads fit on a screen
Why does the "resume reading a thread where I left off" have to move, rather than staying on the left?
Overall: just looks a lot more boring, and too much like a bulletin board of old (I mean, like 30 years ago)
You can go to the very bottom left and change the format.

That being said, I'm moving this to forum suggestions for this does not have to do with classic and vintage bikes.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.