Bikes: Benotto Simplex 40-50's

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Would like to track down those Decals

Originally Posted by cian
Hi Luker,

I think I may have bought that blue g.bianchi that was on ebay a while back. The guy I bought it from said it was a 1982, built in Firenze. I did a web search and turned up very little.. The frame doesn't look anything special, and I can't find a serial number or anything.. The frame is in fairly bad condition paint-wise, so I was gonna repaint it, and thought it'd be nice to get some original decals. so I contacted an italian guy on the web who sells vintage transfers, and he had some, but not the exact same. He sent me a photo, so, i compared it with mine: looking at my bike, it seems they are the same maker, but not the same. He had g.bianchi listed as "Giuseppe Bianchi" so that is possibly correct as the full name...I'd be interested to see what this other g.bianchi is like, and what the decals are....
Cian-
I have a 1950's G. Bianchi that needs refinishing and have a friend who can reproduce them. Did you end up getting those decals? If we had a scan or a trace I can get proper waterslide transfers made. I know its a long shot...