Old 12-09-22, 10:34 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent
Do you find it amazing that the massive amount of the population get along in life just fine WITHOUT illegal drugs.
Originally Posted by rydabent
Thats ok us judgemental dirt bags have a lot more money in our bank accounts, and have not screwed up our bodies with totally unneeded poisonous drugs.

DO you find it amazing that massive amounts of the population don't use illegal drugs, have just as much money or more in their bank accounts, haven't screwed up their bodies with totally unneeded poisonous drugs yet not become so bitter that they need to keep posting judgmental garbage posts in order to declare themselves holier-than-thou?

Again, why are you going out of your way to revive a dead thread just to post these inane comments? What point do you think you're making? Because so far, what I'm getting from it is you'd rather see addicts dead than see them helped, and that's a pretty disgusting attitude on your part.

And don't respond by calling me an active drug addict or whatever other libel you have in mind. I've been completely sober for 41 years.
Likes For livedarklions: