Old 11-26-21, 04:25 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3660 Post(s)
Liked 5,408 Times in 2,747 Posts
Originally Posted by Calsun
Over the past 6 months I have bought a great many bike parts online from various bike retailers and most are really out to lunch in terms of providing accuate in stock status and so I have spent a lot of time phoning one shop or web store business after another. A notable exception and why I am writing this post is Performancebikes.com. I found the best price by a considerable margin for some Endura bike trousers and placed an order with them on Wednesday. Today the US Postal Service delivered the trousers and shipping was free. This is a small business owned by a husband and wife team and I do like to keep my money local and not send it to Bezos or the Waltons.
I doubt it matters if I give my cycling dollars to folks wealthier than me or folks a whole bunch wealthier than me and everyone I know or ever will know, combined. I'm still at the bottom of the food chain. Glad you had a good experience. I don't recall ever having a problem with an online cycling retailer but I've only ordered a few things during COVID and I tend to stick with the major sites.
Likes For shelbyfv: