I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,538 Times in 1,047 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions

Seriously, you just made a bunch of posts shocked at the idea that drivers need to watch out for red light runners at intersections and turned that into a claim that everyone needs to slow their vehicle to a crawl at every intersection. Don't you dare scold people for " misquoting " when you constantly do crap like that.
Seriously this just another of your negative reactions to your own misquoting and distortions of my posts. Nowhere did I say anything, let alone about being shocked, about an idea that drivers do not need to watch out for red light runners at intersections. I discussed the idea of expecting drivers to gratuitously slow down when passing through clear intersections with the right of way and a green light.

You have made it a habit of reactions to your own misquoting and distortions of my responses (as well as other targets of your sniping) to other people's posts and adding personal insults as well. You seem to be taking advantage of a seeming free pass to make such negative posts on BF to several other posters as well.

Last edited by I-Like-To-Bike; 08-02-22 at 08:56 AM.