View Single Post
Old 08-02-22, 09:32 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Seriously this just another of your negative reactions to your own misquoting and distortions of my posts. Nowhere did I say anything, let alone about being shocked, about an idea that drivers do not need to watch out for red light runners at intersections. I discussed the idea of expecting drivers to gratuitously slow down when passing through clear intersections with the right of way and a green light.

You have made it a habit of reactions to your own misquoting and distortions of my responses (as well as other targets of your sniping) to other people's posts and adding personal insults as well. You seem to be taking advantage of a seeming free pass to make such negative posts on BF to several other posters as well.
Oh, and just one more thing about post 63--go ahead and quote every single person you based this on:

"A few posters recommend or allege that safety (or continued employment) dictates that good drivers slow down or even crawl through intersections dead slow, and it doesn't matter if the driver has a clear right of way."

That's not about ambulance drivers, so please lets see who these "few posters" are. And "imply" is a meaningless cheat, show us where they actually "recommend or allege" which is clearly explicit, not implicit. If you can't quote someone explicitly doing as you said they did, you have no business complaining about manufactured quotes.

Last edited by livedarklions; 08-02-22 at 09:40 AM.