Old 06-30-22, 12:56 PM
hubcyclist

Bikes: 2017 Raleigh RX 1.0, 2018 Specialized Allez

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Liked 632 Times in 337 Posts
Originally Posted by furiousferret
So far so good. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm positive because I have a very minor sore throat but its nothing I'd think twice about if my wife wasn't sick. I take vitamin C, Spirulina, and a few other supplements in addition to walking in the sun to prevent this. Our big concern is our FIL, who has cancer and is basically in his last months. He was exposed a few days ago.
hope you get out of the woods relatively unscathed, I got lucky and didn't get it when my wife and son had it last month, I also lived in the basement and wore a mask around the house lol

we're gonna be out in your general vicinity, going to joshua tree area over the weekend, then up to sequoia and then disney. not super excited to not ride bikes on a vacation, afterall having a hobby should mean being able to do it even more on vacation lol but we'll try and make the best of it

i'm cramming in 10hrs into 4 days this week, did 2hrs 3x30 sweet spot tues, 3hrs z2 wed, 2x45 sweet spot today, another 3hrs z2 tomorrow, so I'll be at 88/89 ctl and then dropping to the 60's by the time we get back. plan is to ride z2 the week I get back, and then start vo2 block to prep for CX
Likes For hubcyclist: