Old 11-25-22, 11:39 AM
jonathanf2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
Liked 1,044 Times in 442 Posts
Most users on BF have no clue about alternative groupsets from China, I honestly wouldn't bother asking. I think the Sensah SRX has been fairly proven and is also used in the US under State Bicycle's All-Road gravel bikes. Though to be honest I find Sensah's shared brake lever shifting to be finicky.

I'll offer another solution. The LTwoo GR7 (10 speed) or GR9 (11 speed) are Shimano compatible and I feel have better index shifting versus Sensah with campy style shift levers, with the only issue is the inability to shift in the drops. They're a bit cheaper in price and perhaps you could get a Shimano GRX 812 1x RD with GoatLink which I still find superior to the alternative RDs on the market. You can then hit max 50t capacity on your cassette (my friend has the same setup but using 105 R7000 shifters). If the GRX 812 is out of your budget, Ltwoo does have the GR7/GR9 RD (also Shimano compatible), but doesn't come with a built-in barrel adjuster. If you can get access to a Jagwire Rocket cable barrel tensioner, it should give you the ability properly index your RD. You could even use Ltwoo GR7/GR9 RD with either Tiagra 4700 (10 speed) or 105 5800/R7000 (11 speed) shifters or just go full LTwoo GR7/GR9 with the entire setup versus the Sensah SRX which is SRAM only compatible.
Likes For jonathanf2: