Old 12-10-11, 06:16 AM
whitefiretiger
I love custom cruisers

Bikes: Versato Riviera 21spd cruiser, 2005 Schwinn Typhoon cruiser 700c wheels, Ocean Pacific cruiser 6spd suicide front brake, 1993 Giant Acapulco SS conversion project

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here in Lincoln Nebraska we have the Near South Community Bike Kitchen

About
1720 S.15th st.SUNDAYS 12-4 Mondays 5 p.m.~9 p.m.402-915-BIKE(2453)`SPECIAL THANKS TO: Carol Smith for the use of building.

Description
Bicycling is not only great exercise.It is great for the environment,awesome transportation.Bicycling brings community together.There are great trails throughout Lincoln.Not everyone can afford a new bike.Thats where a community bike shop comes into action.We can help each other by volunteering in the shop.Help others by teaching them how to fix their bike,providing bikes to those that need to get to work,school,etc.Need a bike?Bike repair?Volunteer a few hours.We are not a "BIKE SHOP"That takes in bikes for repair.Volunteer hours are required.Have an extra bike?Donate it.See you soon.
Website http://lincolnbikekitchen.blogspot.com
I volunteer there when I can and fixed up a few of my bikes there. The people are great and they even have women's night two weekdays a month.