Old 11-25-21, 08:37 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by MinnMan
You have to get the timing right, and this takes some luck, but you can find an intermediate workout by riding off the front of Coco. Earlier this week I did an hour that averaged 3 W/kg that way. The first 20 minutes I rode with Coco, so probably 2.6 or 2.7 W/Kg average, but then one one of the sprints a group of us escaped and never looked back. I'd guess we averaged 3.2 or 3.3 W/kg for the following 40 minutes.

Even on Tempus Fugit you can get a good workout if you go with the folks who go for the Reverse Fuego Flats KOM sprint.

The dynamics don't always develop and so it's hard to predict if it will happen, but when it does, you can find the middle ground by riding with Coco and seizing opportunities.

These small groups can be from 3 to 15 people. They can have real good dynamics, trading pulls and so on.

Of course, when you drop the bot, you lose the drops multiplier.
Yeah, I want the multiplier, I'm not breaking off it I'm above 1.6x. Maybe after I fund some upgrades

When I rode with Coco yesterday, I averaged 2.1 w/kg - I mean, I wanted to take it easy, but wow was it a snoozefest on that course.