Old 05-04-22, 01:50 PM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
I wonder if the email is correct. When I look at LiteSpeeds page on their "Home.Delivery.Right " it describes the following:

THE RIGHT BIKE. RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR. RIGHT ON TIME.

Home.Delivery.Right is our premium complete bike delivery option, a truly tailored delivery experience. Order your new Litespeed online, and have it delivered fully assembled, right to your door, ready to ride.

Home.Delivery.Right provides a full-service premium experience. Simply select the service upon purchase, await our team to contact you to schedule with a qualified technician, and they will arrive to your home or office at a scheduled date and time. They’ll deliver and dial in your new Litespeed, bicycle… ready to ride. No boxes, no wrenches. Just receive your bike and begin riding.

HOW IT WORKS...

1. Select Home.Delivery.Right shipping option at checkout.

2. When your bike is almost ready, our team will contact you to schedule with one of our qualified technicians.

3. Your technician will arrive to your destination at the scheduled time. You’ll be assisted with basic bike setup and a test ride, all with recommended COVID-19 protocols in place.

This will be great if in fact that happens as I was only charged for 1/2 Pro Box shipping (got the 1/2 price for ordering two bikes) which was $95/each. The cost of the Home.Delivery.Right program is $295/each. I'll update when they finally arrive. Going to seem to be a LONGGGGG wait till NEW BIKE DAY!!