Commuting Horrorshow

Bikes: Giant OCR3, Decathlon ****box.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by allgoo19
Interpretation.

"I don't have the time I can waste like you do. I have my light meter but I'm too busy, so I suggest you do it."

A few peple made a requset that they want to see my comparison test, so I wasted my time and did the test. I thought I did my part to help other members. I thought many peple would follow and post their result. If you can't compare the lights A, B, C, side by side you can still compare A, B, followed by another member B, C comparison test, so you can come up with some idea what comparison between light A and C.

Guess what? Nobody followed. All I got was the opinion that saying the test was inferior and suggested something else, while they can do their own. Sure, it's much easier when you sit around in the couch, tell the wife to get a beer. get a bag of chips and tell her how bad the beer tastes and suggest something else.

Sure, I have 60 hours a day in my hand just laying around and no work. Is that what you are saying?

Wow, you really are stretching here. I do have enough time to waste that I considered using the light meter to test. You'll notice that NO ONE was interested. In light of the fact that NO ONE was interested, I decided not to waste my time.

I was never criticizing the very useful pics you took. I was however criticising your complete lack of undertsanding about what a camera is and what a light meter is. That's all! I know I came off sounding like a jerk. That's because I am a jerk.

I suggested that it would be neat to use a light meter also. You jumped on me so I felt it wise to explain a bit about what I was thinking. In hindsight I'd have to say it didn't work out.

I THINK YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT.

So stop feeling persecuted already.