Old 11-15-15, 06:49 AM
thumpism 
Bikes are okay, I guess.

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts
Tandem Road Bike

Tandem Road Bike - $1200 (Glen Allen)

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Trek
model name / number: T-100

I am sorry to see it go, but I need to sell my beautiful Trek T-100 tandem road bike. It's a top quality road bike suited to the weekend enthusiast as well as serious cyclists. I only bought the bike this past Spring but due to a knee injury haven't been able to ride it much since them. Now...I'm moving and really don't have room for it. Time to thin the herd. It stinks. Anyway, right after I bought the bike I had it completely serviced by Clint at Coqui Cycles. Besides a complete tune up Clint installed new shift lever shifters and cantilever brake pulls, (which don't show in these photos) brake pads, and tubes. I am 6'0" and my wife is 5'6" and it fits us fine. Both seats are in the middle of the available adjustments. All of which to say, this particular bike can accommodate a wide range of riders. As an added bonus the bike has a special drag brake to help on long and/or steep downhills. That's a very nice feature! If you've ever wanted a tandem, come take a look, this is a special and hard to find Serious inquiries only!! Please don't even think about contacting me with stupid low-ball offers!