Old 11-15-15, 07:02 AM
thumpism 
Bikes are okay, I guess.

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts
Recumbent tandem!

BICYCLE built for 2

BICYCLE built for 2 - $1500 (chesapeake)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE THE ZIPPER FRONT SHIELD WAS DAMAGED IN STORAGE AND IS NOT ON THE BIKE ANYMORE THATS WHY THE DICOUNT FROM LAST POSTING
text or call show contact info
This is a beautiful Sun TDM-CX recumbent bike for 2 barely a year and half old. Three years ago my wife had a accident on her single while we were ridding and was gun shy to ride anymore after the tuffle. To encourage her to continue ridding together I purchased this so she could slowly over come her fear. Recently we found another single she feels safe on and so were back ridding independent. I purchased this for $2200.00 basic edition .I invested another $1100.00 in extras like front and back fenders, back rack, wind sock frame and two sock covers (American flag and safety yellow a $200.00 cost) , bottle carriers and 2 aluminum bottles, left front mirror, kick stand, ceiling bike storage setup (to hang the bike from the garage ceiling) carry bag, AERO helmet, odometer and more.
This is a basic rundown on the bike:

Frame: Cro-Mo Tig Welded
Wheel Base: 91" (231cm)
Overall Length: 113" (287cm)
Seat Height: 28" (71cm)
Fork: Full Cro-Mo
BB: Sealed Cartridge Bearing 68mm
Crank: Alloy Tandem 170x52-42-30
F. Derailleur: Shimano FD-R443 Flat Bar
R. Derailleur: Shimano RD-MC510 Deore
Shifter: Sram Verio
Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG50 11-34 9 Speed
Pedals: Wellgo LU-982
Brake Front: Shimano BR-M515 Deore Disc
Brake Rear: Shimano BR-M515 Deore Disc
Brake Levers: Tektro 392A Alloy
Headset: 1-1/8" Aluminum
Handlebar Front: Alloy w/2 Bottle Braze-ons
Handlebar Rear: Alloy Under Seat w/Alloy Bar Ends
Stem: Alloy 240mm Quill w/60mm Ahead Stem
Hub Front: American Classic Disc
Hub Rear: American Classic Cassette Disc
Rim Front: 20x1.50 Sun SL-1 Single Track 36H
Rim Rear: 26x1.50 Sun SL-1 Single Track 48H
Spokes: Frt 13g S.S. Black, Rear 13/14g SS Black
Tire Front: 20x1.50 Kenda Kwest 100psi
tire Rear: 26x1.50 Kenda Kwest 100psi
Saddle: Contoured Foam w/Lycra Type Cover
Seat Slide: Alloy
Seat Back Front: Alloy Cool Back Adjustable
w/2 Bottle Braze-Ons
Seat Back Rear: Alloy Cool Back Adjustable
Wt 59 lbs

This bike has seen little mileage. A trip from hatteras Island to Ocrocake village and back. And we've ridden it in our area 10 times ( old route 17 bike trail) we live across the street from it. Maybe 200 miles has been logged. Its been stored in our garage with the attic storage setup which allows us to hoist it up from 1st floor to 2nd floor with a pull of a rope.
This bike is perfect for a couple who love to spend time together riding . This has been well kept and babied. There is dust on it from the storage time. No accidents and fine tuned gears and brakes. So this is a steal better hurry before we change our mind and keep it.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY reply