View Single Post
Old 08-06-22, 08:00 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4358 Post(s)
Liked 3,996 Times in 2,667 Posts
GhostRider62 and Tourist in MSN and staehpj1 This is what I am talking about for a Rando Bag:
https://builtbyswift.com/shop/peregrine-randonneur-bag/

Don't need or want anything mounted to stems or anything like that. I have a rack that is mounted to the frame so don't need anything attached to my steering. I basically want a bag with a flap that opens away from the bike, a pocket in the front, two smaller pockets on the back of the bag and maybe some stuff on the sides. The map pocket is not so much needed but I don't mind having it.

Also don't need a seatbag (that I would just get a Swift Zeitgeist but I have a nice Basil trunk bag for my MIK compatible rack and a set of lovely Arkel Panniers. The idea is needing a very specific bag with some more specific sizing and spacing for pockets because the current one I have is great but the sizing is off by just a touch for clearance on my handlebars and using my rear pockets is tough with the rack and it has room on the sides for a wider bag.

Waxwing looks nice but I don't want leather on the bag but maybe he could do something custom in X-Pac I will have an ask.