Old 04-26-18, 09:21 AM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by aaronmcd
Idk 130s seems reasonable for 5-7

I'm 5-10 and cant seem to sustain less than 160, but I have gone below 150... But I just bounce back up. I'm 20 lbs less muscle than I used to be but the rest just lingers indefinitely. I guess its a good problem to have...? I mean I'm not buff by previous standards but I at least still have pecs and even abs if I flex lol! Been considering focusing more on all round strength cuz that was when my ftp and sprint were highest. And its fun to be able to do flags and levers on random objects.
We'll see. I'm going to hit 146 and see what I look like there, maybe even do a DEXA scan. I don't see it as hitting a weight number but hitting my optimal build. 146 is my safe guess, but it may be lower.

In 2015 at 152 I was definitely toner. After 2 years of injury and inactivity, I've lost some muscle mass. Back then I was maybe at 12% and today around 16%? (this is going off pics off the internet). Recovering some of that in the legs (which are noticeably weaker) is a priority. While my FTP has never been better everything under 30 seconds is meh. My short game is a mess right now.