View Single Post
Old 05-16-20, 06:54 AM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5223 Post(s)
Liked 3,579 Times in 2,341 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmuller
You might have me confused with mr_bill, no? To my knowledge mrs_bill doesn't have an arm problem. Anyway, thanks for asking. My sweetie's arm is coming along nicely. She's doing PT to regain, as she puts it, factory-spec. But she is not letting me ride around here. I did ride part of a race in Innsbruck yesterday. Through the magic of Zwift it was all within the confines of our living room. Day before that I rode someplace called Applegate in the back yard, via Rouvy. It looked like New Hampshire. Not much traffic to speak of, just pretty though monotonous scenery. She even asked me to set up her Terry on the trainer, then she rode through parts of London. The virtual riding experience is interesting. The Zwift app runs well on both Android phone and Windows10, but with CGI visuals. The challenge of so many other riders does make one pedal harder!. The Rouvy apps have beautiful scenery but have not been 100% successful for me just yet.
ah! thank you & I'm sorry for the confusion. I should keep a cheat sheet w/ common member profiles. that virtual riding sounds interesting. glad to hear all are progressing, & well