cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked 646 Times in 438 Posts
Originally Posted by RoshaBeli
Even though I have my bike set up right with the Heel to Pedal method, it hurts my left knee after a ride. Like my left knee is shattering. I also can feel creaking in both knees when I lay my palms on my knees and moving my knees in a swinging motion. I place my left knee on the floor while stopping and starting.
Hi,
A good medical professional should be able to clarify if you have a problem or injury, and possibly offer a good treatment protocol.
The bike and cycling side may be more complicated. Obviously, your current setup is not right. It's much more complicated than what a few sentences or even paragraphs can elucidate on, here.
And it needs direct personal, in-person analysis by someone who has the needed knowledge.
Finding that person may be difficult, and may take some time and trial and error. Maybe start by asking questions where to find that person - could be asking in a bike shop with long,strong history in your area, from someone in the shop with some strong, long time experience - not a nose-picker.
Some people can just jump on a bike and have a great, happy experience for many rides and years.
Others will have to sort things out, bit by bit.
It can be a journey... Good Luck!
Yuri