Old 07-26-21, 11:56 AM
ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by Hermes
I use ERO as well. They have a studio at the Carson track. ERO has a large data base of international and profession athletes that includes pro racing success as well as solving problems.

Having said that, I think fit evolves and problem solving is iterative and takes time. I see the ERO guy several times a year when I am training and racing at Carson and he sees me on the track. Fit in the studio may or may not equal fit on the road or track at different power and fatigue levels.

TL DR. One may need a few sessions and observation by a fitter to solve problems. Local access or a studio in a area that you frequent is excellent.
Yeah, having a place to go to locally would be decent I think. I worked with a guy here who may have helped a little bit but the problem came back as I increased miles. He had said everything looked fine. Nothing else had changed. I think he was decent, but may have needed a bit more. He does have a studio doing retul fits which maybe merits a look. I had done this out of his garage with a buncha fans pulling air out during covid times last summer so it was good but not ideal.