View Single Post
Old 01-18-21, 04:12 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10521 Post(s)
Liked 12,086 Times in 6,189 Posts
Originally Posted by Zoxe
I was never a fan user until we started using the spin bikes at the gym between classes in the off season. I'm not a heavy sweater but at the point where the sweat is running into my eyes or I'm distracted from wiping it off, I need some help. At the gym that meant turning at least 1 of the fans on in the large empty classroom, and preferebly aiming one at me.

I'm just now setting up my indoor station and grabbed a single Honeywell fan (cheap amazon find). It seems to be just enough to keep me from dying. The particular bedroom I'm converting will get sunny and hot in the summer, but ideally then I'll be riding outdoors!
Even in a 55 degree garage, with two box fans on high blowing on me, I STILL sweat profusely. I ended up using one of those Halo sweatbands with a little gutter that deflects it to the sides so it doesn't run into my eyes and I STILL have to mop my face every couple minutes.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Likes For genejockey: