Old 11-21-22, 08:13 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10964 Post(s)
Liked 7,491 Times in 4,189 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
If you actually read my posts, you may note that I did not state anything about CT; each of my comments was general. You read meaning into them which was not actually there. Your bad.
It's clear that you don't understand economics, but that's okay. As I have told many D students over the years, this isn't the most important thing in the world for most people.
Yes, my bad. I already apologized and recognized your post in the thread wasnt about the thread. I mistook it for commentary about the topic since it was one of the first responses in the thread. I was not the only one to misunderstand and thought you were posting about the topic. Maybe put 'In general...' before a comment that is generalized and not about the specific issue. Or perhaps write 'This isnt commentary on the issue here, but...' so simpletons know your comments arent about the issue? Just trying to figure out a way to make your life easier so you dont have to put people in their place so frequently moving forward.
This place never fails.