Old 12-21-22, 11:12 AM
Hiro11

Bikes: 2022 Specialized Allez Sprint custom build, 2019 Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0, 2018 Seven Mudhoney Pro custom build, 2017 Raleigh Stuntman, various others

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
Liked 475 Times in 238 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Dave, Caley, James, and Mechanic Zach need to get back together for my entertainment. The Nerd Alert episodes where the 4 of them rip on industry trends and shake their fists at clouds are always my favorite. I have a lot of favorites, given how frequently they would complain.
Honestly, they were the only bike tech podcasters I trusted. Every time they had a strong opinion, it backed up what I have seen in my experience as well as what my mechanic friends have told me. Bike journalism is filled with shills, they were not that. In particular, I liked Zach's curmudgeonly but usually correct takes.

It sounds like Caley, Dave and Rupe are primed to launch something new based on the last episode of the "placeholder" podcast. They should hook up with Ben Delaney, another Boulder-based bike journalist who's probably looking for a job and who knows a lot about bikes and racing.

Last edited by Hiro11; 12-21-22 at 11:17 AM.