Old 02-28-21, 11:10 AM
bikefriday

Bikes: 1989 Specialized Allez Pro, 2007 Specialized S Works E5, 2009 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypno Toad
Frau and Herr Toad are shopping a 30th anniversary gift to each other ... a Co-Motion Java. Co-Motion offers some amazing colors and options with 2-color and 3-color fades. I'm not finding many pictures when googling it ... So I'll come to BF where all the cool bike people hang out and share info

We are buying a Co-Motion ... but to be inclusive, please share all makes and paint jobs. Thanks!
Ours is a Co-Motion Mocha in single colour. Love the bike, and the colour. Just thought that I'd post to say...whatever you pick, make sure you can get touch up paint. With our colour we were lucky in that a recent Mazda auto was very similar in colour and we bought a touch up stick from them. I know that Co-Motion does offer small vials of touch up paint, which we have bought and used in the past. However, I found that they dry out very quickly, hence my quest for an automotive touch up stick. Good luck in your shopping! Can't wait to see some of the paint jobs posted here.
Likes For bikefriday: