View Single Post
Old 03-28-21, 09:35 PM
cjenrick

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 133 Times in 100 Posts
i have had bottles thrown at me, half empty gig gulps, i think the best one was the fire extinguisher hose down, some of those things can really blast you. don't care, suffering too much already.

also had girls flash me, that's a funny one when you cruise up next to them at the red light and they sink into the seat and turn purple,

one night on my way to the liquor store somebody in a black SUV screamed at me to get a light,

nobody gets away with that when i'm juiced, so i u turned and sprinted til i saw him pull in his complex and park, then i banged on his quarter panel real loud and sprinted away, he gets in and starts a high speed chase screaming 'im an off duty police officer, pull over!' after a couple of quick u turns i hid behind the dumpster at my complex. i sat on the balcony and watched that cop cruise up and down sierra vista ave real slow, for two hours. a cop always gets his man. but not in this case. he knew that i knew where he lived, but he did not know where i lived, thus putting me in the drivers seat.

Greg LeMond moved from California to Minnesota after some yay-hoo took a pot shot at him and a bunch of other pros out on a training ride near jackson ca. guess the guy thought they were taking up too much room. you think Greg might have had a little ptsd toward shotguns at that juncture in his life?

Last edited by cjenrick; 03-28-21 at 09:43 PM.