Old 11-21-21, 07:32 AM
thumpism 
Bikes are okay, I guess.

Bikes: Waterford Paramount Touring, Giant CFM-2, Raleigh Sports 3-speeds in M23 & L23, Schwinn Cimarron oddball build, Marin Palisades Trail dropbar conversion, Nishiki Cresta GT

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2647 Post(s)
Liked 2,446 Times in 1,557 Posts
Our co-op is a wreck. All the parts are jumbled and barely sorted by type in milk crates, with like parts seldom attached. Want a set of LX cantilevers, for example? You might actually find four of them in the crate but they won't be grouped and will likely be missing small parts. It's like that with everything. Bikes and frames hang randomly or rest in piles, inside or out as space permits. I shop there wearing a headlamp and carrying a big tote bag to deal with the stuff. The crew is nice enough but they barely have the time to help those who need it. And you're just as likely to find what you want in the dumpster, thrown out simply because someone judged it not worth messing with. I'd love to see a clean, organized well-lit place and before any of you suggest I do it for them, I'd do my own garage first to get my own crap organized.